[OS X TeX] pst-all in TexShop

Luis Pegado Luis.Pegado at fkem1.lu.se
Wed Nov 9 05:13:42 EST 2005

I am using TexShop for Latex under MAC OSX 10.3.9.
I have this document using the package pst-all. When I run it in a terminal just typing latex everything is OK. When I do it in Texshop the document compiles and I can see it but all the features relating to pst-all (namely pstrics things) return errors and don't show up properly. when i exclude the package and comment the things it is used for I have no errors and all the rest of the document is OK. I don't know why. Any help?
Do I need to change something in some path settings or something like this in Texshop?. Anyway, if it works when I type latex on a terminal it should also work in Texshop i would think, since my latex tree is correct.
My typesetting command is just latex.
And maybe I will get a similar problem for some other extra packages but I din't try or had problems any other cases so far.
Thanks in advance.
Luis