[OS X TeX] TeXShop Quits Unexpectedly

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Fri Nov 11 04:29:12 EST 2005

>Have you tried repairing privileges? Mac OS X becomes unstable in
>certain situations that can be repaired that way.

Yes.  I repaired permissions after installing 10.4.3.  I also ran
DiskWarrior before and after my install.

By the way, under Mac OS X 10.3.x and earlier, running DiskWarrior
after an installation was necessary.  It would often repair volume
information that somehow got messed up by the installation.  With
10.4, it no longer seems necessary.  I do it anyway to be sure
everything is OK.

Rick