[OS X TeX] problem with pst-pdf

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 09:47:06 EST 2005

Le 14 nov. 05 à 14:28, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> By the way, pst-pdf seems like a very nice package. I wonder if it
> and the updated preview package (needed by pst-pdf) could become
> part of gwTeX. I have no idea if they are still in a state of flux.

Actually, the example would not compile with the version of preview
currently shipped with gwTeX. Pst-pdf does not appear on TCOBrowser
under its name. One can find it when one looks inside pstricks. This
brings me to something weird: when I try to update TCOBrowser's
catalogue files it states "Remote file unavailable" (the installed
file is dated 2005-07-23 15:08:49 +0000). Is that normal?

By the way, is it proper to use the denomination gwTeX (or GwTeX to
mimic TeTeX)?

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)