[OS X TeX] Problem with Printing

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Tue Nov 15 17:11:38 EST 2005

Well,
OK I have not the money to buy a post script printer, and the idea
"just buy a new one" doesn't fit my Thougts...

I viewed the same document in both, Preview and Adobe Reader 7.0.5.
Both look fine (100% perfect). But when I print them, preview prints
everything OK but the math symbols are missing. When I print it with
Adobe Reader I get many artificial phenomenas ;-) The Order of
letters is
not right, some of them are printed over each other, some greater,
some smaller, some not at all.

Another Question was, what driver I use. First I used the build in
from MAC OS X (after USB Connect the printer was recognized). But
after the
misbehaviour I loaded the EPSON driver, and on the EPSON page it is
said, that no really great changes are made, when switching from Panther
to Tiger, but why then this great difference ? Ok I will try to
reinstall all fonts like Pete said.

I am sorry to say this, but on the Windoof Machine from my Dad with
MikTeX and EPSON driver it works fine (maybe the only one thing I've
ever seen
working on this old prehistoric thing :-)

Any other Ideas than try to reinstall the fonts ?

Thx so far
Marcus Michalsky