[OS X TeX] Re: EPS files displayed as blank white box with latest TeX version (latex + Ghostscript)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 21 10:19:19 EST 2005

Am 21.11.2005 um 16:06 schrieb Markus Hänchen:

> If my recollection is correct, there is no such option. It is only
> present with Ghostscript. (I just re-run the installer, and there was
> no such option.)

It's obviously only visible when you install as an 'expert'.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert
Heinlein