[OS X TeX] *EXPERIMENTAL* TeX i-Package release

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 26 04:22:24 EST 2005

Am 25.11.2005 um 22:07 schrieb McGarry Vince:

> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/t1gwtsmachoefler.fd)
> [1{/Users/vi
> ncemcgarry/Library/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}]

TeX is using your private pdftex.map, i-Installer only updated the
system-wide MAP files.

Try to find out why you have these private files! If you're sure that
you don't need them, just remove them (for example: rm -rf
~/Library/texmf/fonts/map, maybe you need to repeat it with sudo,
because you once invoked 'sudo updmap ...' which left ruins in your
private property, while the proper system-wide syntax is 'sudo
updmap-sys ...'). If you need your private mess (I have mine too) try
to find out which the new MAP is and then invoke, *without* sudo:

	updmap --nohash --enable Map=<the found name>

This will make the new TT fonts certainly available for you.

Of course it's not a bad idea to stay with the better system, TeX Live
2004.

--
Greetings

   Pete

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget
cuts.