[OS X TeX] Setting up PDFtricks on MacOS10.4

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Nov 28 17:09:52 EST 2005

> The TeX i-package I have here says
>
> NOTE: This package requires i-Installer v2 2.66.0 or later to install.

I got that note only after proceeding past the other note with the
newer version of i-Installer. Both the new and older versions started
with the note I mentioned earlier. I copied and pasted that note from
the new version of i-Installer when I found the package. Maybe it had
something to do with caching.

> so I think we are very much out of synch. Did you download the i-
> installer and i-packages (make sure you have the latest ghostscript
> package too) from the net. When asked, install TL2005.

I've just finished updating everything on the standard TeXShop list,
including ghostscript. Now I just have deal with the path error in
TeXShop.

Chris