[OS X TeX] emacs app

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:51:53 EDT 2005

I never realized there were so many different flavors of TeX systems
and editors which are *essentially* different in design philosophy as
well as in practice. The following picture surely makes me want to try
the combination (AUCTeX + Emacs):

http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/img/preview-screenshot.png

Juergen, can you recommend a version of Emacs that goes particularly
well with AUCTeX? Thanks.

JT