[OS X TeX] Pdftricks doesn't seem to fit with the new gwTeX distribution

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Oct 3 09:09:34 EDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 1:29 AM, Franck Pastor wrote:

> Rectification !! I must have missed something with my previous try,
> but I try it again and now your patch works fine !

Howdy,

Run the Configuration stage from the latest version of the TeX i-
package ---or--- as Gerben suggested

     sudo texhash
     sudo fmtutil-sys --all
     sudo updmap-sys

and throw out that pdftex.fmt you generated before. All of your
checked off formats (including pdftex.fmt) will then be generated and
placed in the proper location (the texmf.local/web2c/ branch I believe).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)