[OS X TeX] making posters

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Thu Oct 6 03:10:07 EDT 2005

Chris,

i typeset two posters recently using the article class and a4 and scaled
it up afterwards to a0 after everything was set. There is a program
called poster on CTAN which might help you. I used pdflatex but
converted everthing to ps using ghostscript and did the resizing with
psresize. I found it easier than it sounds in the first place. I like to
have a standard a4 document for previewing and test printing.

Best regards
   Martin

--
No! No, freakin' kids. I do not need this, I've got a masters degree
in folklore mythology.

		--Comic Book Guy
		  Three Men and a Comic Book (Episode 7F21)