[OS X TeX] beamer/psnup 4up page

Gordon Sick sick at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 16 23:38:25 EDT 2005

I played around with this for a while and now I just open the slides
in Preview, and magnify them in Page Setup (e.g. about 200% or 220%
for beamer slides). Then, I print them in Preview and set them so
that they are 6-up or 4 up or whatever I want in the OS X Print
dialogue. Then, I ask for a Preview of the print job and can see
whether the 6 up is what I want. Then, I save the Preview of the six-
up and I have my handouts.

As I recall, this doesn't work well if I try to print 6-up from the
Preview to another pdf file. I need to Preview the 6up file and save
that.
--cheers, Gordon