[OS X TeX] TeXShop doesn't open dvi-files

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 18 06:59:56 EDT 2005

You could just as well download TeX-Scripts, i.e., the TexShop
version, the droplets are identical - I mistakenly assumed they were
older versions. Notice that the droplets require the presence of
certain shell scripts which are part of the bin folder in the dmg and
which has (the folder that is) to be installed according to the
instructions.

Claus