[OS X TeX] Filenames with spaces (was: Number of pages with AppleScript in TeXShop)

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 19 15:55:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

Replying to one's own messages, I'm terribly sorry- and top posting
to boot. I have another question[1] while debugging my scripts: What
is the official syntax when one want to input or include a file in
tex or in latex?

Maarten

[1] the rest of the discussion isn't really needed to answer this
question.