[OS X TeX] jagged fonts again

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Oct 23 12:34:59 EDT 2005

On Oct 22, 2005, at 3:39 PM, Jon Breitenbucher wrote:

> What is the best way to do this? I tried attaching the source, log
> and output to my e-mail and the list rejected it saying:
>
> --Apple-Mail-2--769332745
>
> This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.30.4-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.5)
>
> (format=pdflatex 2005.10.22)  22 OCT 2005 15:22
>
> Your message could not be posted to the TeX on Mac OS X Mailing
> List list
> because the message seemed to contain an enclosure.
>
> For more information, you can contact the list administrator at:
>
>     Gary L. Gray <gray at engr.psu.edu>

You could, of course, have contacted me as was suggested.  In any
event, the list rejects attachments because otherwise chaos would
ensue (e.g., digest subscribers would get an encoded mess, the
archives would be unintelligible, someone would attached a 14MB
attachment and dozens of people would be upset, etc.).

What most people do when they want someone to see a file, is that
they post the file somewhere and then include the URL to that file in
their message to the list.

-- Gary