[OS X TeX] htlatex (tex4ht) problem

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Oct 23 16:45:41 EDT 2005

 > Is anyone else getting htlatex to work correctly
 > with Gerban's 2005 distro?   Mine was working
 > fine until a recent update.  I went to the
 > trouble of uninstalling and then reinstalling my
 > entire Tex set up to make sure I wasn't
 > overlooking something.  Then, as per Herbert's
 > suggestions, I replaced the stuff in
 > ~/Library/textmf and still the same problem.  I
 > get "ff" and other ligatures dropped.

Rene,

>From an earlier email you sent me, the listing of the compilation
complained about missing *.htf fonts. For instance,

   --- warning --- Couldn't find font `t1xtt.htf' (char codes: 0--255)

I added to the bugfixes distribution hypertext support for the
txfonts/t1x* fonts shown missing in the listing.

The problem I believe is due to the new latex distribution using
another sets of fonts for the txfonts style than the old distribution.

-eitan