[OS X TeX] How to comment out includegraphics?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:08:57 EDT 2005

Morten Høgholm wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:05:59 -0500, John Peterson
> <john.peterson20 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> You might try placing \includegraphics with %\includegraphics.  This
>> can  be done and undone easily with "Replace All."
>

> Now that is a sure way to disaster if I ever saw one! Just try doing
> that  replacement on this line:
>   \fbox{\includegraphics{myfile}}
>
> Piet's advice is much better.

In Petersen's defense, I should say that he knows what my stuff looks
like and that the only \includegraphics I have, if very many of them,
are bare bones ones.

But, out of curiosity, I will try the  \fbox{\includegraphics{myfile}}.
Does the \includegraphics explode with much sparks or does it just burn
slowly?

Gateful regards
--schremmer