[OS X TeX] How to comment out includegraphics?

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:26:20 EDT 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:21:36 -0500, Herbert Schulz
<herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> Is there some sort of documentation for these very low level commands or
> do I just have to wade through the source for latex2e? There seems to be
> lots of very useful built-in (and dangerous?) commands at that level.

I'm afraid the documentation for 2e is of varying quality. Some parts are
well documented and others are simply given as is. You can try out
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=ltxcmds>.
\@onelevel at sanitize seems to have a little text to it for what it's worth.

If it's any consolation, I can tell you that we're being very thorough
when it comes to documenting LaTeX3 (in fact I did some more today, see
<http://www.latex-project.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/> if you're interested).
We actually even try to give the commands sensible names!
--
Morten