[OS X TeX] avoid space when pasting in TeXShop

Chris Skeels chris.skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Apr 1 21:56:51 EST 2006

Hi Ross,

On 02/04/2006, at 11:37 AM, Ross Moore wrote:

[snip]

> This annoys me a lot, from time to time.
> On the other hand, when you double click to select a macro-name
> (such as \alpha) for copy-paste, then the \ comes along for the ride.
>

> This is very desirable when editing (La)TeX source, especially
> examples of coding tricks.
> (In Textures, Alpha, and other editors you would have to drag across
> the  word + escape-char  to get it all.)

Perhaps behaviour has changed but, at least in LaTeX mode in Alpha,
if I double click in the beta part of \beta then the \ is selected as
well.

[snip]

Cheers, Chris.
Dr CL Skeels                                      Email:
Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Department of Economics               Tel:      +61-3-8344 3783
The University of Melbourne           Fax:     +61-3-8344 6899
VIC 3010
Australia