[OS X TeX] TeXShop sync problem

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Tue Apr 4 16:15:35 EDT 2006

1. Are you testing your sync at home and at work with the same source
file? I have noticed that syncing is extremely finicky and some files
(or certain pages within a file) are totally unresponsive to
synchronization. It could be you are using a "bad" source file.

2. Do you do sync using pdfsync, search, or both? Search alone is not
reliable in my experience.

3. Maybe you should stay home...? :)

Themis