[OS X TeX] jurabib question

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Wed Apr 12 19:22:24 EDT 2006

Hello Winfried,

> after having been told on the Bibdesk list that the following was
> rather an affair of TeX-on-OS X, I turn to you for help:

First of all: There definitely is a solution for your problems,
details like this usually can be configured easily in jurabib.
But it is impossible to help you without knowing exactly what setup
you are using.

Please provide a minimal example (i.e. an as-small-as-possible
sample .tex file that contains the minimal jurabib settings you are
using, and a small .bib file with one or two sample entries).

I suppose it will be quite easy to find a solution then.

You can ask here on the MacTeX list, but it might be a good idea to
ask in the jurabib list directly (via www.jurabib.org).

hth
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41