[OS X TeX] installing fonts

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Apr 22 14:44:53 EDT 2006

On 22 Apr 2006, at 20:14, Rechtsanwalt Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

> Morning.
>
> I want to install the font packages uarial, beramono and luximono.
> Do you know a tool to install the font files automatically? Or is
> it necessary to move/copy all the pfm, afm, vf, map ... files
> manually into their right destinations? Can I install these
> packages by using the i-Installer and add these packages to the i-
> Installer supervised Packages for updates?

These are currently not part of my redistribution. bera is part of
TeX Live (in type1 form) and could be added. I am thinking about
splitting the gwTeX extra's in a font and non-font part as it has
been growing considerably. luxi is part of an X11 install on Mac OS X
in truetype form. I have not seen support for it in TeX Live. I
cannot find anything about uarial on CTAN, so I am uncertain what to
make of it.