[OS X TeX] installing fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 26 11:04:45 EDT 2006

Am 26.04.2006 um 14:48 schrieb Morten Høgholm:

> Ah, now I read the entire thread again, I see that what we are looking
> for here is the script "getnonfreefonts".

Getnonfreefonts can fetch *and install* these fonts (without Makefile):

   • dayroman      (dayrom)   DayRoman (Apostrophiclabs)
   • eurofont      (zpeu)     Euro symbols (Adobe)
   • garamond      (ugm)      GaramondNo8 (URW)
   • lettergothic  (ulg)      LetterGothic (URW)
   • luximono      (ul9)      LuxiMono (Bigelow & Holmes)
   • utopia        (put)      Utopia (Adobe)
   • webomints     (uweb)     Webomints (Galapagos Design Group)

It needs either of these programmes to fetch the archives:

  • wget
  • lftp
  • ncftpget
  • curl
  • snarf
  • gftp

Invoked as 'sudo -H getnonfreefonts-sys' it installs for the whole
system, including calls to updmap-sys.

--
Greetings

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.