[OS X TeX] Something like TeXShop for Windows?

Steffen Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Fri Apr 28 04:45:42 EDT 2006

Hi

> What GUI frontend would you suggest to a Windows user.
Without being certain I think that mikTeX is what you want. I think
it has (sorry if this causes any offense, which incidently is
unintentional) more ore less the same functionality as TeXshop. I
even think that it's bundled with the TeXlive distribution.

HTH,
Steffen

> And yes I 'll try to convert him to MacOS X. ;-)
>
> TIA and kind regards. Friedrich
>
> --
> »I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
> is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might
> also be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a
> better job on the wings'.« (Stanley Kubrick)

Steffen Lund Hokland, MSc.
PhD Student

The MR-Research Centre
Institute of Clinical Medicine