[OS X TeX] Update to FontForge error

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Aug 11 04:53:35 EDT 2006

Le 11 août 06 à 05:17, Jon Breitenbucher a écrit :

> It says it is supposed to be available as an i-Package. I checked
> all the package directories and didn't see gettext. Am I missing
> something?

No, you're right, something seems broken indeed:

- The gettext i-Package exists, even if the corresponding entry is
missing from the i-Directories tables of contents. Compare for
example the table of contents (used by i-Installer):

	<http://bloch.ling.yale.edu/i-packages/iid/gwrelative.iid>

and the actual i-Directory content:

	<http://bloch.ling.yale.edu/i-packages/>

- However, even opening directly the gettext i-package <http://
bloch.ling.yale.edu/i-packages/gettext.ii2/> using "New from
URL..." (Cmd-N) in i-Installer doesn't work: the i-Package seems empty.

Bruno Voisin