[OS X TeX] Update to FontForge error

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Aug 11 19:19:15 EDT 2006

On Aug 11, 2006, at 14:02, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> OK, everybody. This needs some work. I'll report back asap.

OK, I updated the i-Directories and now GNU gettext is there and can be
seen.

The dylib problem is not easy to solve. If you have a necessary library
but it is in another location, you need to set an environment variable
or make a symbolic link.

While /usr/local/lib is in the default dynamic linker (dyld) fallback
list, /opt/local/lib is not. So, probably, adding /opt/local/lib to
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH might be a good idea if you have
DarwinPorts, but these people probably know better how to do this.

	man dyld

gives more info.