[OS X TeX] Mac Font Problem with Pdflatex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Sun Aug 13 15:57:38 EDT 2006

Am 13.08.2006 um 20:58 schrieb Mark Eli Kalderon:

> Error: pdflatex (file HoeflerText.ttf): cannot open TrueType font
> file for read
> ing
> ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>
> Any thoughts about how to fix this?

The TT versions should be found in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/
fonts/truetype/gtamacfonts.

Can you check also with 'kpsewhich HoeflerText.ttf' whether TeX can
find the font?

When I launch i-Installer, even to 'Configure Only', the fonts get re-
built over and over ... And when I am finished with that and what I
actually wanted, I push 'Re-create Report' and print it to a PDF file
to be able to read what happened.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
                                        -- Archie Goodwin