[OS X TeX] First post to the list

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 06:23:55 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tips.  I have just recompiled from the terminal, and
everything looks fine.  Looks like the command line is the way to go.

Out of interest, do most of you use a standard text editor (emacs,
vim) or do you use a suite like Texshop?  I'm using bibdesk to manage
references at the moment.  Is there anything better?

Thanks again for the help,

Nick