[OS X TeX] Hyperref question

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun Aug 27 21:35:58 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm trying to make a quick web page using hyperref and htlatex.
I don't seem to  be getting the links right, however:

If I understand the docs properly, I can set \hyperbaseurl to
something which will be prefixed on all links.  But when  I do this,
all of the links remain local.  Am I misunderstanding how this is
supposed to work?  Here's a minimal document.  No matter what I put
in \hyperbaseurl the link to foo.pdf is always relative to where the
html file is.

Thanks

Alan

\documentclass[12pt]{article}