additional texmf tree for all users (was Re: [OS X TeX] Beginner help with TeXshop/MacTex needed)

Karabas Barabas krbs_barabas at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 29 16:50:11 EDT 2006

http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2005-September/017470.html

> >> as we are seeing the beginning of a repeat here,
> and those that do
> >> not
> >> know the past are doomed to repeat it.
> >
> > <sigh>  Yes, thank you ever so much for dredging
> up ancient
> > history.  I
> > must say that helps a great deal.
>

> It helps people to see that you are an asshole by
> nature and
> tradition, not by accident and in the last few days.

While all of people in this list (with the possible
exception of one) understand who you are talking about
and agree with you, the name is still missing and for
the sake of the future generations you need to provide
it for the record.

You need to be aware that the guy goes down the list
and your turn to get your portion of insults will come
(probably in the end of October, according to my
calculations)

> Now, can you please just go away?

No, this plague will be here forever :-(