additional texmf tree for all users (was Re: [OS X TeX] Beginner help with TeXshop/MacTex needed)

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:54:42 EDT 2006

Mr. McDonnell,

As the maintainer of this list, I asked yesterday that this thread
end. I am asking one more time.* If you wish to continue your
discussion of this topic, please do so off-list. If you choose to
continue to use the list to discuss this topic (with the exception of
my suggestion below), I will have no choice but to remove you from
the mailing list. I am sorry to have to do this, but the discussion
ceased to be of use to others on the list some time ago.

Regards,
   Gary

* In the spirit of the community represented by this list, I would
ask that, should you achieve your original goal, you summarize to the
list a step-by-step procedure that achieves it (without making any
comments or mentioning any names regarding previous discussion).