[OS X TeX] Older Version of Ghostscript in i-Installer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 30 18:56:12 EDT 2006

Am 31.08.2006 um 00:30 schrieb Frederick Hoyt:

> I am trying to use a Fink installation in tandem with a tetex setup
> from i-Installer. The system-tetex in Fink wants Ghostscript 8.51,
> while i-Installer is currently up to 8.54.

So you get no system-ghostscript defined?

It's not much effort to install Ghostscript 8.51 with Fink. As long
as you do not add /sw/bin to your PATH or path this version won't be
found, but satisfy Fink's often strange needs. But if you need Fink
binaries and want to use Ghostscript 8.54 you can arrange this by
adding the Fink components to the end, so that /usr/local/bin comes
before ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _