[OS X TeX] /usr/local/texprograms -> /Library/ActiveTeXPrograms

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Dec 1 01:57:04 EST 2006

On Dec 1, 2006, at 01:37 , Anthony Morton wrote:

> Don't worry Peter, I've been following the discussion and I'm
> pretty confident that once the migration from teTeX is complete
> everything will Just Work as before.

It will be largely invisible to the user. The only thing that happens
is that it wll become a lot easier to install and switch between
multiple TeX distributions (which is a good thing)

You will never have to manipulate these complex linking stuff yourself.

Apple does comparable things inside their frameworks. You never get
confronted with these either.