[OS X TeX] Displaying a LaTeX beamer presentation

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:15:51 EST 2006

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:46:13 +0100, Herbert Schulz
<herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> All in all I'll admit Reader 8 seems much more Mac-like, fast and stable
> than version 7 was on my system.

Works okay on my iBook G4, however I observing something strange when
navigating with the arrow keys. In some paragraphs of a book I produced in
LaTeX, the arrow keys start behaving as if their orientation had been
rotated 90 degrees so that pressing Left goes one line up etc. Rather
annoying actually.
--
Morten