[OS X TeX] I'm done with TeXShop as my main editor

Matthieu Masquelet matthieu.masquelet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:37:08 EST 2006

I'm personnally using vim for the extra features. When I started
learning serious FORTRAN programming a couple of years ago, my choices
were basically emacs or vi because that's what everybody was using in
my lab. I just can't stand emacs and its control-XXX combinations, I
guess my pinkie is not really flexible :) And as said by Doris Wagner,
vi is just FAST once you're accustomed to it...

--
Matthieu Masquelet
Georgia Institute of Technology