[OS X TeX] I'm done with TeXShop as my main editor

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:04:56 EST 2006

On 7-Dec-2006, at 15:54, Matthieu Masquelet wrote:
> while you can argue the mechanics of emacs are
> somehow similar to vi

No, no you can't.  No one on either side of the vi/emacs religious
war would ever argue that.  And everyone is on one side or the other
of that particular war, most people just don't know it.

On the one side are all the sensible people, and on the other are the
whacked-out nutjobs.

<peers suspiciously about>

Yeah, yo know who you are.

--
I hate people who pronounce it "vunerable." And you can't correct
them because they're so vulnerable.