[OS X TeX] Some List Reminders & Etiquette

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Dec 11 12:33:58 EST 2006

On Dec 11, 2006, at 12:29 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Would it not help if you add a line or two to the Info section
> below? Something like
>
> To continue this topic, reply to this message.
> To start a new topic, email: MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu
>    The subject line should describe the new topic

A couple of years ago, there was a discussion on the list as to what
include in the "Info" section and the overwhelming consensus was that
it be as short as possible and include only absolutely essential
stuff. I may revisit the issue, but the key will still be brevity. :-)

Thank you for your input.

All the best,
   Gary