[OS X TeX] PDFView

Joanna Ludmiła Ryćko rycko at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 11 17:53:50 EST 2006

Hello,

On 2006-12-07, at 22:39, Philipp Mathey wrote:

> Pages
> are displayed continuously, I couldn't find a way to change
> this.

The only way to change it is right-click on the document and choose
"Continous". It's a pity, but the program wont remember this option,
and every time, when I open the same pdf file, it will be displayed
continously. :( But I like this program, cause it provides auto-
refresh and I don't have to reopen a file while compiling.

> One thing I like is that it still displays a scrollbar on the right
> hand side so one can still quickly navigate through
> the document (although TeXniscope is faster at that).

It's only showed, when in continous-mode and the shown page is bigger
than the screen.

Joanna