[OS X TeX] scrlttr2

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 13 20:59:13 EST 2006

	Hi all,

	Thanks for all the help I've gotten so far in making the transition
to LaTeX; it's made everything a lot easier.

	I'm working on writing a cover letter for that fellowship
application mentioned a few days back, and I'm using the Koma-script
letter class.  When I typeset the source, I have the return address
at the top of the page, and then there's this funny little line
underneath it with the same information provided again.  What's this
line for?  And how can I get rid of one of those return addresses
(since I don't need both and I fear the grant committee will think
I'm a bit odd putting my address in two different formats at the top
of the page)?

	Thanks again.

Best,
-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel