[OS X TeX] scrlttr2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 14 05:01:46 EST 2006

Am 14.12.2006 um 02:59 schrieb Nathan Paxton:

> I'm using the Koma-script letter class.  When I typeset the source,
> I have the return address at the top of the page, and then there's
> this funny little line underneath it with the same information
> provided again.  What's this line for?

It's the default layout for this kind of letters. You can also define
a right or a left letterhead. I think \logo allows to design a logo
that you can use in place of the return address. The options
fromalign and fromrule make the letterhead appear accordingly.

You know that you can write a <file>.from that customises the
letters? This <file> needs to be mentioned among the optional
arguments when using the package.

--
Greetings

              ~  O