[OS X TeX] Re: Worrying about MS (was Keeping this list healthy)

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:22:31 EST 2006

Victor Ivrii wrote:

> And THESE people accused me in M$ bashing :-) :-)  :-) :-) :-) :-)
> :-) :-)
> ROTFL

Glad to oblige but I don't really see where I am bashing MS:

"To bash: To strike heavily; to beat; to crush." says [1913 Webster].

What happens is that the instant X mentions MS Word, a whole bunch of
people are bound to jump on X (with X in boldface) regardless of what X
actually said about it. What we are talking about here is
stimulus-response with an extreme vengeance.

Best regards nevertheless :-)
--schremmer