[OS X TeX] how inexact e-mail communication is

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Mon Dec 18 00:59:11 EST 2006

Dear Alain Schremmer,
   Oddly, you were NOT one I had in the focus of my ill-advised
rant.  To the contrary: I have found your experiences, questions, and
resolutions to be most enlightening.  But you were the only one to
respond.  I think that reflects more on the ambiguity of e-mail
communication than either of us.  Peace.

For any one else on the list, I apologise unreservedly: once again I
learn e-mail just doesn't communicate as I intended.  Peace, again.

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

-Dr. John R. Vokey