[OS X TeX] Off-Topic: Tool to vectorize bitmapped line art

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Fri Dec 22 13:39:39 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for this clearly off-topic post. But I seem to remember
knowledgable people on this list who were in a similar situation.

I would like to convert (a larger number of) bitmapped line art
images into vectorized line art (for further editing and, of course,
inclusion into LaTeX files). Is somebody aware of any software tool
to do this semi-automagically?

It is perhaps a good idea to email me off-list so as to avoid to much
list traffic related this off-topic post.

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.
Holger

__
Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH Zürich)
Department of Materials
Wolfgang-Pauli-Str. 10, HCI H515
CH-8093 Zürich
Switzerland