[OS X TeX] Changing the default preview program

Adam M. Goldstein adam.goldstein at jhu.edu
Sat Dec 23 09:41:46 EST 2006

On Dec 23, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Christian Burk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to change the default preview program "Preview" in
> TeXShop v2.09d?

I don't think I understand this question. You want to use TeXShop as
the editor, and have the typeset document show up in some other
viewer, after using cmd-T, or whatever typesetting command you use?

Maybe somebody else knows how to do this---but my impression is that
while you can use a different editor but use TS's previewer, it
doesn't work the other way around. At least, it's not part of the
usual option settings in TS.
--
Dr. Adam M. Goldstein
adam <dot> goldstein <at> jhu.edu