[OS X TeX] New i-Package releases (TeX & TeX Support)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Dec 26 19:13:04 EST 2006

On 22 déc. 06, at 01:29, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> - The TeX i-Package (gwTeX based on a TeX Live subset, texlive.ii2)
> has been updated:

Is there something wrong with the TeXLive-based TeX i-Package at NTG,
or with the i-Package in general?

I've been trying to switch to the new i-Package finally (mine was
still the one in /usr/local/TeXLive). Alas, every time I try to
install, using the NTG repository, download halts at between 0.5% or
0.8% of texlive.1.tar.bz2 and stays there forever.

Bruno Voisin