[OS X TeX] Syntax error in texlive.sharedscript.pm

nicola vitacolo at dimi.uniud.it
Wed Dec 27 13:37:38 EST 2006

Hi,
I've just downloaded the latest texlive package (2006/12/27), but the
installation process stops nearly immediately with the following error:

Bareword found where operator expected at
/Users/vita/Documents/i-Packages/texlive.ii2/texlive.sharedscript.pm
line 27, near ")
   ipkgwarn"
   (Missing operator before ipkgwarn?)
[...]

I think an open curly brace is missing in line 27 of
texlive.sharedscript.pm.

Btw, will this package contain the T1Wrap binary? I cannot find it in my
current release and I cannot compile certain XeLaTeX documents because
of this.

Regards
Nicola