[OS X TeX] New TeX distribution and setup

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun Dec 31 02:53:02 EST 2006

Dear list members,

In this, the last day of Gerben Wierda's support of his TeX
distributions, I would like to thank him publicly for his excellent
and selfish work along these years, far more professional than any
commercial product I know.

I would also like to thank Jérôme Laurens for the great and very Mac-
like TeX Distribution system panel.

I really like a lot this new setup, and with Richard Koch adopting it
for the MacTeX TeXLive distribution, I know we will continue to have
the very best platform for TeXing.

Happy new year to all of you.

Axel