[OS X TeX] Problems with hyphenation after the last gwTeX Update

Joshua Smith joshua.smith at ucsf.edu
Sun Dec 31 18:40:22 EST 2006

On Dec 31, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Michael Roessner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Today, i installed the latest update for Gerben Wierdas "gwTeX
> based on TeX Live" distribution over the i-installer.app.
>
> [snip]
>
> After this, unfortunately the hyphenation don't work right anymore.
> Every long word goes over the justification.

I too had this problem.  Run "Configure Only" for the texlive i-
Package.  You will see "Configure what?" and make sure that
"Languages Selection" is checked.  Probably two panels later, you
will see "Select Languages for LaTeX" and probably nothing will be
checked.  Choose "Reset" and "Okay."  That worked for me.

Josh