[OS X TeX] New to the list with a cocktail of questions on how to migrate from Textures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Feb 5 10:17:44 EST 2006

Le 5 févr. 06 à 13:48, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> I do not have Kuenstler on my Mac OS X systems.

I have it in my Classic font folder. It's a TrueType font suitcase of
FFIL type. Judging by the date of creation and modification, I think
it was installed together with some Claris software, probably
MacWrite Pro or ClarisDraw.

> However, if someone provides the support for Kuenstler in the same
> way that HelveticaNeue etc are supported in gtamacfonts, I can add
> it to gtamacfonts without having access to the font.

During the beta test of the early releases of gtamacfonts, here's
what Thomas Schmitz said on how the support is provided:

Le 27 nov. 05 à 22:22, Thomas A. Schmitz a écrit :

> On Nov 27, 2005, at 8:05 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> - It would be nice to have the font creation process (TTF, TFM,
>> VF, MAP, FD and STY files) documented.
>
> For my part, there's nothing in here which isn't documented in my
> article in PracTeX journal. I have written one set of fd and sty
> files by hand, then used this as a template for replacing the names.

However, I had no idea what this PracTeX journal article was, and
didn't investigate further.

Bruno