[OS X TeX] updated packages

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 07:04:59 EST 2006

Le 6 févr. 06 à 12:33, Victor Ivrii a écrit :

> On 2/6/06, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Does this answer your query?
>
> No: my URL is set to EXPERIMENTAL and it reports that all packages are
> up-to-date
> and still I have beamer 3.01 in the distribution tree and 3.06 in
> the local tree

According to the beamer page at sourceforge:

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/latex-beamer/>
<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92412>

it seems 3.06 is the latest version. And it is indeed the one used by
gwTeX, since the content of /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/
(including beamer 3.06) has precedence over that from /usr/local/
teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/ (including beamer 3.01).

Or did I misunderstand your request? Was it specifically related to
pgf (version 0.65 in texmf.tetex, none in texmf.gwtex, and 1.01 at
sourceforge)?