[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.09a

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:14:31 EST 2006

Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 2.09a is available at
>
> http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop
>
> with two small changes:
>
> 1) After typesetting, the display remains at the current location
> rather than
> scrolling to the top of the page
>
> 2) Following suggestions by Jerome and others, double clicking on a
> bracket
> selects all text between that bracket and its matching bracket. Double
> clicking
> on a bracket with the option key down selects that bracket. This
> mimics the
> behavior of Apple's XCode.

(1) Any chance this gets implemented in 1.43? (I have enough on my hands
not to get involved with Tiger at this time) But it's not a big deal for me.

(2) Somewhere along the same line, though, could there be a way to click
on a $ that selects all between that S and—do I dare to say it?—its
matching dollar? This is a feature that I, for one, would truly like to
have.

Regards
--schremmer